1. How might your digital footprint affect your future opportunities? Give at least two examples.
The first is that the internet can invade an individual’s life and all of their personal information can leak. than the thief will be use the personal information the still the money.
secondly, everyone can become addicted to the internet.and the people want to be more free like no job.
2. Describe at least three strategies that you can use to keep your digital footprint appropriate and safe.
The first is we should not share our location with anyone or unknown websites.
second one is we shouldn’t answer unknown accounts.
the third one is we shouldn’t buy anything online from unknown websites.
3. If you could go back in time, is there anything you would do differently online? Think of what type of advice you would pass on to your younger self or other students. How could you go about explaining it to them?
No I think there is nothing to change.
I recommend to other students to be careful about using social media and talk to their parents if there is any issue about social media. And when they want to buy something online from any website first talk to their parents and ask them about the website.
You are now going to create your very first post. In a separate tab or browser window, go to your Dashboard on the left and go to Posts -> Add New.
1) Title – Create a title for your blog post. Your title will be: Digital Footprint Assignment
2) Body – This is where you place your content of the post – text, videos, pictures, etc. Follow the instructions on the Digital Footprint Assignment page to see what questions you need to answer here.
3) Tool Bar – In your toolbar you can “Add Media” and “Add Documents” into your posts, this is the best way to create visual representations. You can also change fonts, hyperlink, etc.
4) Publish – Here is where you control what items are public and private. You can also control when they are published to your website.
5) Categories – Here is where you choose where you want your post to go. This is your digital binder with all of your subjects. Make sure to categorize each post with the relevant subject. E.g. Categories -> English
6) Tags – Here is where you tag posts with one or two of the most readily applicable Core Competencies. These tags can help you find things quicker on your blog and help you stay organised. E.g. Tag -> creativethinking
7) Publish – When you are done, simply “Publish” it. If it has been edited, press “Republish” to update with the latest version of the content.