1. How might your digital footprint affect your future opportunities? Give at least two examples.
Digital footprints can effect us is many ways. The first way is that it can be used against or for you when you apply for a job. The second way is that you might post something that you might think is ok about someone else, but that other person might find it offensive.
2. Describe at least three strategies that you can use to keep your digital footprint appropriate and safe.
- Use the THINK rule
- Proof read it so you can make sure that you don’t post something that you wouldn’t want to post
- You can ask a friend to check on what you do online incase you accidentally post something you didn’t want to post
3. If you could go back in time, is there anything you would do differently online? Think of what type of advice you would pass on to your younger self or other students. How could you go about explaining it to them?
I think it is very important to keep a good digital footprint as is can also help you for your future career and much more. It can also help you meet new people that you might have not met if you didn’t have a digital footprint. But it is very important to MAINTAIN that good digital footprint, as it can also be used against you, if you used it in a bad way.