1. How might your digital footprint affect your future opportunities? Give at least two examples.
Everything that is in your digital footprint can affect your future, such as your job opportunities in the future. if your footprint contains irresponsible behavior it sets an example to your interviewer giving you a less likely chance to obtain the job. It can also affect personal relationships with family, friends, and peers.
2. Describe at least three strategies that you can use to keep your digital footprint appropriate and safe.
- Keep your personal info of the internet.
- consider your audience and who could see it.
- use a identity protection service to keep personal information safe.
3. If you could go back in time, is there anything that you would do differently online? Think of what advice you would pass on to your younger self or other students.
There isn’t anything that I would do differently online. Some advise to a younger me would be keep a private account on socialmidia.