- What went particularly well during your mentoring sessions?
The best thing about the mentoring experience was that I got to be hands-on with fixing cars. I got to do several things including checking tire pressure, filling car tires,
- What relationship challenges did you face? Address some of the sub-questions below
- Were you communicating effectively with one another? Explain
Yes, we are communicating effectively because we both understood each other. I would so far as to call Rob a friend. We both have similar interests and I have fun talking to him.
- Were you candid and open in your communication? Explain
I would say we both felt comfortable. I don’t think he has a reason to hold anything back.
- Did you take care to check out assumptions with each other? Explain
I checked out my assumptions with him because that’s what he is there for.