For my “Practice Interview” I believe I have done well. For instance according to the person marking me; I was friendly and formal at times, and went off-script. Where as, when I answered questions they said that sometimes I seemed non interested. I was friendly and formal at times can be seen when, during the interview depending on the question I will respond differently. Moving on, I would go off-script and follow in the conversation to learn more and make it seem like a real conversation instead of just a quiz of some sort. Although, I was also according to (the person marking me) I seem uninterested in the conversation at sometimes. When I was listening to whom I was interviewing I would answer with cool, nod, and say yes. For me this is how I show that I am listening intently but I think that it may make others believe that I am not really interested. I will next time show that I am more interested and active in the Interview. I believe myself I did a great job interviewing, but still I think that I should still work and improve my skills so that I am better at interviewing and also just having a conversations with others.
My Questions where;
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, or no?
- Tell me about them?
- When is your birthday?
- What are your favorite colors?
- What is your favorite season?
- Have you enjoyed the TALONS program so far? Yes, or no? Explain
- If you could go a year back what would you do differently?
- If you can go anywhere, where would that be.
- Do you have any hobbies? Yes, or no? Explain.
- What is your favorite book?