Hello and welcome to In Depth Night!
My name is MJ and I hope you’ve been enjoying your night so far. Before I say anything else, please go ahead and watch the video below.
*Volume warning* (I edited this video with my volume at 10 so just keep it low and adjust it up as you go)
As you should now know, I worked on coding in C++ for my In Depth project. It was honestly a lot of fun figuring out all the different situations and problems with my mentor. It was almost like solving a really elaborate puzzle. The end products were all really cool, and the feeling I got after completing each project was really exciting. However, it was also a lot of work to produce all these results. If you couldn’t tell from my “pain” montage, it was quite frustrating at times since coding requires you to be super precise. But thanks to my mentor, I managed to pull through all the tough trials and made it to today.
Now unfortunately, since I used a separate downloaded program to run this code, if you’d like to also give it a shot, you will have to use this alternative method:
1. Copy whichever code you want to play from the document: Code Document
2. And then paste it into the textbox on this website: https://www.jdoodle.com/online-compiler-c++/
3. Make sure to delete the default code in the text box before you paste the code in.
4. Once you’ve pasted it in, be sure to hit the interactive switch before clicking the blue execute button:
5. Finally, hit the blue execute button, and enjoy the game. If the code requires you to type any text to continue, simply type it into the black box where the code is already being displayed.
If this method doesn’t work for you, I apologize since I haven’t been able to find any other method that is more consistent than this one.
I’d like to take this chance again to thank my mentor for all the time and effort she put into teaching me how to code. She was an amazing mentor who really tried to help me understand all the different functions and codes. I really appreciated all the support she gave me throughout the course of this project.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns(?) for me, feel free to leave them in the comments section below. Again, please be sure to check out all of the other projects tonight. I will promise you that they will all be well worth your time (except maybe this one).
Thank you for visiting, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening. Good bye!